Search site

I want to contact someone about a concern

If you are feeling frightened because something is happening to you, or someone you know, it is important that you tell somebody....

Reporting poor standards of care

Are you unhappy with your care, or do you know someone who is not being cared for properly? Report it by calling our adult social care help desk on 01452 426868.


Early help for families

  • Are you a parent, carer, young person or professional?
  • Do you have concerns and would like further information?

We can help.

  • In the news25/03/2014 E-learning
    Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE)
    As part of the GSCB awareness raising campaign on the issues of CSE, we can now offer two new e-learning training resources; one aimed at profess... Read on
  • In the news06/02/2014 Pants
    The Underwear Rule campaign
    Parents and carers can have simple conversations to help keep children safe from sexual abuse. Read on
  • In the news12/09/2013 iHOP information hub
    Information Hub on offenders' families with children for professionals Read on
  • In the news07/08/2013 Your Future
    'Your Future'
    A project for families experiencing domestic abuse Read on