To help the GSCB carry out its statutory functions and duties effectively a number of sub, task and reference groups are in place. Each sub group is chaired, and represented by a range of public agencies, supporting the key themes and priorities of the GSCB. Each sub group will report the group's progress into the main Board for consideration and scrutiny, at regular intervals.
The sub groups currently in place are listed below.
- Workforce Development Sub Group
- Multi Agency Quality Assurance Sub Group (MAQuA)
- Child Death Overview Panel Sub Group (CDOP)
- Communications Sub Group
- Serious Case Review (SCR) Sub Group
- CSE and Missing Children Sub Group
- Policy and Procedures Sub Group
- Education and Learning Sub Group
- Business Plan Delivery Sub Group