Who to contact if you are worried about bullying
Where to go for help and support
- Talk to someone you trust about what is happening.
- Talk to the Samaritans on 08457 909090 (24 hrs a day).
- Childline has information and support for anyone who is experiencing cyber bullying.
- bullying.co.uk provides support and information for those who have experienced bullying or cyberbullying. There is also the option to chat to an advisor online and to share your story through an online forum.
- connectsafely.org provides some useful tips on how best to prevent or stop cyberbullying.
Remember, it is not your fault!