Who to contact if you are worried about child exploitation
Information, advice and help for anyone worried about child sexual exploitation
if you think a child is in immediate danger:
There are a number of organisations you can speak to
- If you are worried about how you or someone you know is being treated tell someone
- Call ChildlineOpens new window on 0800 11 11 it's a private and confidential service, meaning that what you say stays between you and ChildLine (If there are immediate, serious concerns for you or someone else's safety, they may contact someone else following a discussion with you first)
- You can get advice and help from NSPCC helpline on 0808 800 5000 or get help via email on email@example.com.
- Banardos campaignOpens new window provides information advice and support for anyone who is concerned about child sexual exploitation.
- faceup2itOpens new window an interactive website for children and young people who want to know the real deal about child sexual exploitation, it includes advice and young people's stories of CSE
Did you find what you were looking for?