Who to contact if you are worried about domestic abuse

Who can I talk to for support and advice?

In an emergency

phone the Police on 999

They have specialist units with trained officers all over Gloucestershire.

  • Phone Gloucestershire Domestic Abuse Support Service on 0845 602 9035  or email support@gdass.org.uk They can provide practical, local support like supporting you to live safely at home, offering safe places to stay if you cannot remain at home and professional advice.
  • Phone NSPCC on 0808 800 5000. They will give confidential advice and support to young people experiencing or witnessing domestic abuse. The number will not appear on your phone bill.
  • Your future is a therapeutic project for families who are experiencing domestic abuse.
  • Contact any of the national support help lines: 

Help us improve Safeguarding Children in Gloucestershire

Don’t include personal or financial information like your National Insurance number or credit card details.