We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. The cookies cannot identify you.
If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with this.
If you want to use the sites without cookies or would like to know more, you can find out more on the Information Commissioner's web site.
You can see full details of the cookies we use on gloucestershire.gov.uk/cookies/

Skip to main content

Useful contacts

If you know someone who has runaway or has made a definite plan to do so you need to contact Gloucestershire Police - call 101 now.

Thinking of running away?  

Who can I talk to if I have already left home and cannot return?

Independent living and help and advice with housing issues and applications

  • CCP Foyer  offers a range of supported housing accommodation in Gloucestershire for young homeless people (16 to 25).
  • Drop-in centres

General help and advice 

Help us improve Safeguarding Children in Gloucestershire

Don’t include personal or financial information like your National Insurance number or credit card details.