Safeguarding Traded Services for Educational Settings now available to purchase for 2015-16
Safeguarding Traded Services for Educational Settings
Traded Services for safeguarding for the period April 2015 to March 2016 is now available to purchase.
By buying into Traded Services, schools and educational settings can ensure their staff are appropriately trained and Ofsted compliant for safeguarding.
Traded Services offers a selection of services including
- Single agency, whole school staff training in safeguarding
- Multi-agency Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL) training
- Safeguarding advice
- Assistance with Section 175/157 audit
- Access to national and local information - forums, bulletins, updates
- Access to disseminated learning - Serious Case Reviews, multi-agency case audits and more
- Access to information arising from the GSCB Education & Learning forum
- Drop-in Sessions held in localities to help with Single Central Record queries
A selection of training packages are available on request and spot purchases for training only are also available.
Please click the link to the right for more information or contact:
Safeguarding Children Development Officer (education)
Tel: 01452 426994
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the schoolsnet website