Designated Safeguarding Lead - Support Hub meetings
The Safeguarding in Education team have been running weekly 30 minute DSL Support Hub virtual meetings on a Wednesday – we have had input from GHLL, Early Help, Community Social Workers and Police decision makers within the MASH, alongside the GSEP team passing on current information, guidance and policies.
We have decided to increase the frequency of these meetings, to enable more of you attend at a time suitable to you. Each Wednesday until the end of July we will run a virtual meeting at
- 08:30 and re-run at
To access the virtual meeting room by phone, please dial 01452 425555 and when prompted enter
- Meeting ID : 608908783 followed by the # key (not the “pound” key as the vocal direction states)
- Meeting PIN: 1014 followed by the # key (not the “pound” key as the vocal direction states)
If you would like to join via video conference
- Enter: https://meet.gloucestershire.gov.uk
- Click on “join a meeting”
- then enter the Meeting Number 608908783 and PIN 1014. We look forward to you joining us for one of the sessions.
Whilst these sessions are predominantly aimed at Early Years and Educational Settings, any sector can attend.