How to access GSCE E-learning Courses & further Information
The GSCE have a number of E-learning courses available to practitioners in Gloucestershire. Details of these courses are set out below.
We have also made available, face to face child protection/safeguarding training sessions, which are equivalent to an Induction level / level 2 target group.
18th November (10:00-12:00)
These courses are delivered at Shire Hall and are Free of Charge. To book please email email@example.com .
E-learning courses available:
This course is appropriate for staff working in Education, Early Years and Chaperones.
Guidance for Education, Early Years and Chaperones ONLY
- Click the link above
- Click the self-registration button
- Complete ALL fields on the form to register for your training.
- Select sector named Partner Agencies / Other Partners
- Select the relevant Service type
- Please select the profile named 'Safeguarding Children in Education' Do NOT select any other profiles from the list
- Select the correct school from the Education Providers list before completing your registration
- Follow the instructions on-screen to access your training
Should you require technical help for this course, please contact MeLearning on 01273 455194 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) - (PACE)
CSE course has been developed for parents by Parents Against Child Sexual Exploitation (PACE)
Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) - (Home Office)
FGM and Forced Marriage has been developed for parents and practitioners by the Home Office
Forced Marriage (FM) - (Home Office)
Modern Slavery - (Home Office)
Training and awareness raising resources available to public sector organisations to help their staff understand modern slavery and learn to spot the signs.
For local information about different types of violence and abuse and how to protect against it with links to local, practical support and help please visit Gloucestershire Take a Stand Website