Courageous Conversations - Safeguarding Children and Young People 1 day course
This 1 day course focuses on building the skills and confidence necessary for engaging in difficult conversations with families and with those you work with, while maintaining the integrity of the relationship and achieving the best outcomes for the child and their family.
- Know the building blocks for effective communication
- Reflect on your current approach and the impact on you and others
- Understand what the barriers are and what might get in the way of having difficult conversations
- Have a range of practice tools and techniques to support you in day to day practice
- Explore how you might deliver difficult messages or information face to face / via the telephone or via written communication methods
- Practice your skills at having courageous conversations
- Build confidence levels
If you have any questions about this training course, please contact the Adult Education Team on 01452 583863 or email email@example.com
Booking a place on this course
Please complete the online booking form in the final column of your chosen date, the form will open in a new window.
Please select two convenient dates for your chosen course, and then complete the online . When you have fully completed the form, click the submit button.
When your form arrives in our inbox you will receive an automatically generated email thanking you for your form.
|Monday 4th November 2019||
Gloucester Farmers Club, Greville Close, Sandhurst Road, Gloucester GL2 9RG