Parental Substance Misuse
Parental Substance Misuse -Safeguarding Children and Young People Full Day course
To see dates of courses up to March 2020 and book your place please click scroll to the bottom of this section.
Aims and Outcomes:
- To provide staff with up-to-date information on the effects of substances.
- To explore the impact of parental substance misuse
- To develop knowledge of the range and approach of services available
- To develop understanding in the risk assessment of parental substance misuse.
- To ensure your knowledge reflects current practice and research in order to respond to child protection concerns appropriately.
Lunch is not provided
If you have any questions about this training course, please contact the Adult Education Team on 01452 583863 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Booking a place on this course
Please complete the online booking form in the final column of your chosen date, the form will open in a new window.
Please select two convenient dates for your chosen course, and then complete the online . When you have fully completed the form, click the submit button.
When your form arrives in our inbox you will receive an automatically generated email thanking you for your form.