Multi-Agency Online Training & E-Learning Courses
How to access GSCP Online Training & E-Learning Courses & further Information
The GSCP has a number of Safeguarding Children Online & E-learning courses available to practitioners in Gloucestershire.
To access the following courses please self register on the GSCP Training Platform here https://gsce.melearning.university/course_centre
(If you do not see the course you require, it may be because your Sector has not been opened to this course. Please check this with your Employer)
Online (tutor led) training
Open to all Educational Settings, Early Years, GCC practitioners, CCG, Glos. Health & Care, Glos. Hospitals Trust, NHS GPs – please note some agencies will be charged (details on MeLearning)
- Child Protection Inter-agency (CPIA Level 3) - We have now scheduled sessions until the 14th December and there are lots of available dates - book via MeLearning
- Child Neglect and the Neglect Toolkit - is now fully booked. Dates for 2022 coming soon
- Child Exploitation - CCE, CSE and Missing - Spaces available for 11th January and 8th March 2022 - book via MeLearning
PLEASE NOTE THAT AS WELL AS THE TUTOR LED TRAINING SESSIONS, THE ABOVE COURSES HAVE A PRE-COURSE ELEMENT THAT REQUIRES A TIME COMMITMENT IN ADVANCE OF THE TRAINING SESSION OF 3.5 HOURS. BY SIGNING UP TO THE TUTOR LED TRAINING SESSION YOU ARE AGREEING TO COMPLETE ALL REQUIREMENTS OF THE TRAINING COURSE INCLUDING THE PRE-READING AND THE POST COURSE EVALUATION. ALL OF THE RELEVANT INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE ON MELEARNING.
Child Protection Inter-Agency (CPIA ) Training: Saturday Sessions
Would you like to attend the CPIA Level 3 interactive training on a Saturday but the above dates are not suitable? We are now compiling a waiting list so please contact us by emailing email@example.com if you wish to register your interest.
- Safeguarding in Education (Level 1) - Schools, Education Settings and Early Years (120mins)
- Safeguarding Children (Level 1) - All practitioners (120mins)
- Safeguarding Children (Level 2) - All practitioners raising their skill level or refreshing (120mins)
- Neglect (30mins)
- Domestic Abuse and Intimate Partner Violence (90mins)
- Sexual Abuse and Recognising Grooming (60mins)
- Physical Abuse (30mins)
- Safer Recruitment (120mins)
- Unconscious Bias (30 mins)
To access our course library please follow the link to the GSCP Training Platform https://gsce.melearning.university/course_centre
The following National e-learning courses can now be accessed via Me-Learning - (please contact the individual training provider with any queries) - Please contact the course organiser with any queries.
- PREVENT (Home Office)
- Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) - (PACE)
- Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) - (Home Office)
- Forced Marriage (FM) - (Home Office)
- Modern Slavery - (Home Office)
For local information about different types of violence and abuse and how to protect against it with links to local, practical support and help please visit Gloucestershire Take a Stand Website