Thinking of running away from a care placement?
Many missing teenagers are young people who have ran away from local authority care.
Young people who run away from local authority care may:
- be unhappy with their current care arrangements;
- be being bullied by other teenagers in the same care home; or
- want to live with their friends or family members
If you're in care, you have a right to complain if you're not happy with your care placement. You can:
- talk to your social worker or personal adviser and ask for a complaint pack; or
- phone the Customer Feedback and Social Care Complaints Team on 01452 425766
Did you find what you were looking for?